Click here now to reserve your spot in front of thousands of active runners & walkers at this and other Mercury Events.
The Screenland 5K Run/Walk Vendor/Exhibitor General Information
To our sponsors, vendors and exhibitors: We are delighted that you will be joining us at the Screenland 5K Run/Walk on February 28, 2021.
Please review this important information regarding your participation in this event:
- Vendor set up begins at 6 am on Sunday morning. We will have overnight security on site if you would like to set up on Saturday afternoon. Please contact us if you are interested in setting up on Saturday. Each vendor will be provided 1 table and 2 chairs. Vendors are required to be set up and ready to go by 7 am sharp when the expo opens.
- There is no electrical power at the event site. If your booth activity requires electrical power, you will need to bring a generator to the event or one can be rented for an additional $150.00
- All vendors are required to provide a valid Certificate of Insurance (COI) to Mercury Events no later than February 1, 2021.
- Unload/load in the unloading area (please see map below). Vendor parking is limited, and available on a first come/first served basis. No vehicles will be allowed on Culver Blvd. Streets re-open promptly at noon.
- Vendors, sponsors and exhibitors must provide their own EZ-ups or canopies. If you do not have an EZ-up one can be rented from us for an additional $50.00. Please submit your request no later than February 1st.
- Food vendors who are dispensing food that is not pre-packaged, must have a valid Los Angeles County Health Department Permit.
VENDOR/EXHIBITOR DIRECTIONS AND PARKING
All vendors will be sent a parking pass 2 weeks prior to the event.
Vendor parking map and expo layout will be added soon.